This guide shows how to reach the Data Store folder on Windows 7, in case you were trying to follow one of our articles on how to fix Windows 7 updates and got stuck:
Data Store folder – Windows 7
First click once on File explorer (little yellow folder on bottom taskbar) to open it.
-Next click on Computer (2),
and then double-click your Local disc C: (3) drive.
-Double-click the Windows (4) folder,
then scroll down to find and double click the Software Distribution (5) folder.
-In there you will now see the Data Store (6) folder,
and you can double click it to access its content.
Was this article helpful? If you have any questions, feel free to post a comment. Enjoy !
- How to install a solid state drive Today tech tips
- How to Create a YouTube Channel Step By Step Guide
- How to create Gmail account Step-By-Step Guide Today tech tips
- How to download YouTube videos for free Today tech Tips
- What Happened to Aero Flip 3D in Windows 8 & 10?
- How to Enable Quick Launch Toolbar in Windows XP/7/8.1
- Change Computer & User Name, Picture and Password in Windows 7, 8, 10
- How To Increase Data Transfer Speed of Pendrive/USB 2018
- Has Your Windows Taskbar Disappeared?