Wondering how to delete old boarding passes, train tickets and cinema passes from your Wallet app? Here’s How to delete passes and cards from Apple Wallet. Is your Wallet app full of old boarding passes, train tickets and reminders of long-forgotten trips to the cinema?
How to delete passes and cards from Apple Wallet
It doesn’t have to be. Here’s how to delete old boarding passes and tickets from the Wallet app on your iPhone.
- Open Wallet.
- Tap on the pass you wish to delete.
- Tap on the (i) in the bottom right corner.
- Tap on Remove Pass.
- Confirm you wish to remove the Pass.
How to remove multiple passes from the Wallet app
If you have multiple passes to remove you can easily remove all at once. To do so:
- Open Wallet.
- Swipe up from the bottom until you see a tab for Edit Passes.
- Tap on Edit Passes.
- Now tap on the red buttons beside each pass and choose Delete.
Recommended: How to use iCloud
How to remove old cards from the Wallet app
If you have an old bank card or credit card you wish to remove from the Wallet app you can do so using the same steps as above.
- Tap on the bank card you wish to remove.
- Tap on the (i)
- Scroll down and tap on Remove Card.
More Tips here..
- How to use Apple Pay on iPhone
- How to transfer photos and files to iPhones and Macs using AirDrop
- How to delete or hide apps on an iPhone or iPad
- How to delete all old messages from iPhone and save storage
- How to save data on iPhone or iPad